Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Few New Patterns in the Shop and a Visit from Baby Eli

I've been busy working on new patterns and playing with baby Eli the last few weeks.  :)  He came to visit me the other day and he even had a special shirt for the day that said "Off to Auntie's".  He's 3 months old now, and getting cuter every day.  I noticed that he is starting to pay more attention to his surroundings, including the TV.  So when he was here, I found a Barney movie on Netflix and set him in his little chair in front of the TV and let it play  He smiled as soon as he saw Barney and was just mesmerized (well, for about 15 minutes).  I took this photo of him watching Barney and he was so engrossed that he didn't even pay attention to me taking his picture.  I emailed it to his parents who are just "thrilled" with the prospect of lots of Barney music in their future.  LOL  Hopefully, he'll still be allowed to come to my house.  :)

"Wow, that Barney sure has some cool songs!"
And here are the new patterns.  Both are available in my etsy shop

Lazy Daisy Potholder 


Dinnertime! Potholder



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eli has been "reprogrammed" and no longer likes Barney :)

He was very impressed with his Aunt Doni's new patterns though :)

Annette said...

ow... how cute does little Eli looks ;)
He is so sweet!!
Enjoy his stay's..
Almost every child loves to watch tv..hihihi

Wow what a beautifull patterns you made, love the cute little fish!!

miek said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, i think little Eli have to come over more often.
these potholders are gourgeus, i like the cooperation between the two of you :-)
greetings

Thimbleanna said...

Wow -- cute little Eli is getting so big! Are you sure he wasn't mesmerized by your pretty new crochet patterns??? ;-D

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, he is really growing! Seems like he was just born.hah.ah.a.a